Thread: continuous waking up during the night

Default continuous waking up during the night

Hello lovely ladies!

I absolutely cannot get a full nights sleep. I wake up atleast 3 - 5 times so suddenly. I dont even need to go to the toilet so that cant be the reson why. I have been told by a few people that its an indication of the babies sleeping pattern when its born. If so... GOD HELP ME! haha

anyone know anything about this?

I layed awake each time hoping i might feel the baby move. I did feel like this bubble sorta pop in my tummy but it only happened once

TIA

ambz

Sorry Ambz - I can see it only getting worse. I too can't get a full nights sleep either. I'm ususally awake around 12 and again at 3. I've also heard that the reason for waking up in the middle of the night is for you to get used to getting up for feedings and things in the middle of the night when bubs comes.

Sorry I'm not much help and I can sympathize with you.

I'm not much help either sorry... but just letting you know that I too, am getting the same thing.

All I wanna do is :sleeping: !

amy Guest

me too, i wake up all the time in the night then lie there trying to make myself sleep again and just seem to doze most of the time. i have been told we are to look forward to this right to the end so sorry sweet but i think that is just one of the joys of pregnancy but i too can sympathise

I too have that problem started from about 6 weeks. Have really vivid dreams to which doesn't always help my body settle. I keep telling myself its the bodies way of getting you prepared to be woken up regularly through the night. Usually though I am pretty lucky and don't struggle too much to get back to sleep.

Yep!!! Me tooo!!! Started about 6 weeks when I found out I was pg - I just thought it was excitement - but still happening - I seem to wake up at 4 am - go back to sleep at 6 am and then have to get up for work at 7 am - would love to sleep a night right through - :sleeping: Weird - and I wake DH up as well, he is away this week and said he is having the best nights sleeps in ages!!! Not me.

LK
    xxx