Thread: Cravings!!!

Talking Cravings!!!

Is the Pickles and Ice cream story an urban myth???
    What about the sweets = girl, salty = boy theory???

I have been reading a few articles on other sites abut what people have been craving and would love to start a discussion on here about them.

As well as cravings I would love to hear (if you know) whether you are having a boy or girl, just to see if the theory actually matches up. (Just for fun, I wouldn't take this seriously).

Or if this isn't your first pregnancy let us know about prior ones..........

So far I haven't had any, I don't think. Although I have lived off Coon cheese all of my adult life and now I have to have none other then Kraft Cheddar singles. Has to be Kraft and has to be the singles.

I am aware that there is another massive thread on cravings but I am more interested to see what you gender the baby is in relation to cravings.

Last edited by MummyDuck; November 29th, 2007 at 12:33 PM. Reason: noticed another thread similar wanted to add to this one

Hi

I am having a boy. I've been craving Chips, potato & hot. Crackers. And stuff like that. So salty things.

Well I have no idea what im having (a tad bit early) but im craving fish fingers which I cant have.
    With DD I craved creamed corn & vegimite (yes together) on jatz.

Well, I haven't had any cravings, but do aversions count? I can't handle the smell of steaks, chops, chicken breasts, or any lumps of meat cooking. Stews, stirfries, curries etc are all fine!
    I have no idea what we are having.

I'm having a boy and I am craving sweet things, lollies, chocolate, softdrink, icecream......

I don't know what I'm having but I have recently started craving things like hot chips with salt and vinegar, steak, mashed potato and veggies etc. Have totally gone off stirfries and curries and noodles which I normally LOVE. I've always had a sweet tooth so my tastes for chocolate and lollies haven't disappeared thankfully

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Im having a little girl,
    And ive craved ice cream, pringles, red fanta, mash and gravy from KFC, fruit, veggies, mushrooms...quite a few things really.

I must say....I second the veggies and mash comment!