Thread: Decent Swimwear Anywhere??

Default Decent Swimwear Anywhere??

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know where i could get some decent swimwear, i have been looking online for a while now and everything seems to be either floral or overly expensive for a one piece black swimsuit...??

I am located in Melbourne but happy to get something shipped over from interstate.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Hi First Timer,
    I feel your pain! I had DD in Feb '07, so I was pretty huge over summer and wanted a maternity swim suit. I searched everywhere- and all of those maternity shops only had old-lady type maternity cozzies that were expensive. Anyway, I ended up finding a black one-piece cozzie in BigW, and that was only about $30-$40 I think. While I was there, I also bought an un-maternity cozzie that I could wear whilst PG- it was a 2-piece that has a bikini/brief bottom and a singlet top that partially covered my belly.
    I hope this helps!!!
    Jess

Not sure if they have maternity swimsuits but you could maybe call and ask first. Swimwear Galore, they can be expensive but being winter you might be able to get it cheaper. I would also try your local pool (YMCA maybe) or if all else fails just buy a bigger size but maybe go for the -shirt style top and your usual bathers (if you wear a bikini) as underwear

Good luck!

Not sure what it is called, but there is a great swimwear shop in Mornington on Main st. They have a fatastic range.

Try Speedo at DFO in Moorabbin - they had maternity suits for $30 the last time I was there

Yup Speedo at DFO.. fantastic!!

why wear clothes at all???? i mean its just a public swimming pool...

lmao

*joke*