Thread: did i just feel "it??"

Default did i just feel "it??"

i have felt a little tightening in my bellytoday, just above my pubic bone, but due to my pg brain, i can't remember what my other one's first movements felt like... is this my bubba??

Hi Simone

It was more likely to be your uterus stretching. But it could have been your baby. Often women describe the first movements like having butterflies in your tummy

Kellee Guest

It might have been! I know that sometimes I feel bubs just rolling around in there and it feels like a tightening. Other times it's like karate kicks and other times it's like butterflies. It's different for everyone. If you start noticing it more and more often you'll know that it WAS it! Good luck.

Being that this is your 3rd it's possible you felt a baby movement early on!

Fee Guest

Well I am pretty sure I have felt the first movements last night and now more this morning. It feels like bubbles popping inside me! I just hope it's not gas!!!

Simone, I should imagine by now you`d be feeling your little one, I`ve been feeling little flutters for weeks and since 16 weeks both DH and I have felt big kicks from bubs, I forget how strong they actually feel, it`s great.

it might have been, but i dont think i've felt it again... my mum said by her 4th she could feel bubbles around 12-13 w!!(she ended up having 6 kids!!!)