Thread: Did you ever just look in the mirror and go...

Default Did you ever just look in the mirror and go...

I just went shopping in target and tried a new pair of trousers on in the change rooms, well looking at myself in the 2 mirrors they had I was like where did those thighs and fat legs come from

YEP!

last week in Target, trying to buy pants and tops. maybe its their mirrors?!
    and it was my first maternity shop so i ended up a bit depressed. and then i looked at my wonderful pregnant belly in the mirror and felt so much better.

It must be their mirrors!

I got a bit depressed about it as well but am determined to lose it after bubs comes. Its all for a good cause though and I am very excited but just wish we didn't have to deal with putting on weight

OMG...it's so got to be their mirrors!! I had that happen a few months back now...but felt like a HUGE whale!!

I feel better now!

Must just be their mirrors !

I think it must be because I'm only 10wks and I was in there on the weekend and I stormed out of the change room fighting back tears.

Seriously thinking of writing them now to warn them of the negative effects their mirrors have on pregnant women country-wide.
    Last edited by BloominRoses; April 1st, 2009 at 03:59 PM. Reason: I'm only half joking about the letter writing too!

I hope it's the mirrors, cause i can't go into a change room these days without bursting into tears. Lol. Bloody hormones

They need to install special lighting that makes us glow and hides cellulite... (a stocking over the light perhaps ha ha )
    Seriously, there was a bather shop (Brain Rockfords I think) in Perth that had special lighting in the change rooms so everyone looked good. I swear everyone walked out with a pair of bathers.

Yep - here too. Tried on some pj's and walked out with tears glistening in my eyes...
    I looked like a beached pregnant whale and felt disgusting!
    It took my mum several hours to convince me to try some stuff on in Kmart and when I did, I didn't see what I saw in Target! I walked out with a huge smile!

So it HAS to be Target...

yep it musy be target and just the mirrors - i had the same exp but then someone bought me 2 dresses from there and i only tried them on at home and they look FAB.