Thread: Discharge

Default Discharge

I had more than usual discharge this morning and wanted to know if anyone else has had this? I am 14 weeks. It was stretchy and thick and was kind of yellow. Thanks.

I had more than usual discharge when I went into the second trimester but mine wasn't yellow - it was it's normal white. I can't remember if I read somewhere that if it is yellow you may have an infection but don't start stressing as I'm not 100% sure that is right!!

I've been getting lots of gross thick, yellowish CM too. I've heard of people having slightly green CM too during PG! I think it's okay as long as it doesn't smell bad and there's no itch or anything. Check with your doctor if you're concerned though.

SPJ it is quite normal. The hormonal changes that occur in the second trimester often change the mucous a little - thus the "globbiness" and the yellow colour.

Thanks so much ladies! I feel so much better now. I didn't think it was anything to worry about as it doesn't smell or itch.

It is really normal - really freaked me out when it first happened - but here is the best place to ask these qst.