Thread: down low movements

Default down low movements

i havent felt many high movements like i remember feeling with T but instead really low ones that hurt or make me feel like im going to pee myself...
    two midwives had a good poke after listening to bubs heartbeat and thinking it was in a higher place then expected but bub was head down they didnt seem concerned and said it would be head or hands i can feel now i am just wondering what beanie is doing with her legs !?!
    anyone experienced anything similar to this

Yup - I got that! Most of the movements I feel are about there. Right about in line with the pubic line... not very comfy! But they are the most common movements I get, I don't feel much else.

MG

I get them too, but its my bubbas hands.... and head. Like Mothergoose said its not really comfy, and then i get the boot to the ribs. I wouldnt stress too much, My bubba has been head down since about then too. Dont you love it when you get off the toilet to sit back down again??? I just think only 9 weeks and 2 days to go....

Sounds OK to me. Sometimes the baby likes to kick other times the baby like to use hands and head. Try not to worry Iím sure that you will get a few kicks in the ribs soon.:eek:

mum5boys Guest

Hi Jess, I am the same as you, this last week I have been getting lots of movements and kicks really low that hurt and make me feel like I am going to pee myself.lol
    I am also getting them up higher but mainly down low.
    I don't know if they are kicks or punches but they are hard.
    Take care
    Michelle

My bubba is breech atm so all movements have always been low so far. There has been no let up on weeing every half hour or so the whole pregnancy. Pretty sure there is a little bum wedged in my bladder!

In the last week or so, I have also been having lots of movements really low. I just thought it was because bub is getting bigger so theres less room for him/her now. lol but now i think its probably more to do with bubs position.

Pretty much all of my movements have been down low - along my pubic line and sometimes lower :eek:
    Only once or twice have I felt movements as high as my bellybutton, but I'm so happy to be feeling movements that I don't care where they are

Jess, I've been getting a mixture. Sometimes the movements are down low and feel internal IYKWIM? These ones certainly make me feel like I'm gonna pee!