Thread: Dreams do they mean anything...

Default Dreams do they mean anything...

I keep having dreams about my baby I have recently been having a recurring dream that I give birth to my baby at 26 weeks arrrgghh thats like 4 weeks from now and I am started to get scared it will come true.

I have had heaps of weird dreams since being pregnant mainly about bubs just wondering A do they mean anything and B tell me Im not the only one still getting them!

Hey Becky,

I had crazy dreams right throughout my PG... including one in which the baby fell out whilst I was getting money out of the ATM PMSL!

As to whether they mean anything... I think perhaps they're just an indication of what some of your fears/worries might be.

It's just a dream. You are worried about this happening and so keep dreaming about it.

I am having the strangest dreams lately. The other night we were hiding in a bomb shelter under a nightclub because of the nuclear war. A few weeks ago I was in the tour de france I don't think either of these are really going to happen

Its funny you say that a while back I had a dream every night for about a week different siuation but it was tornadoes here in Tassie I was at my highschool and I along with a few other were out in the middle of them and i held onto a pole and hung on for dear life

angelfish Guest

It's very common to have weird dreams when you're pregnant. With my first, I dreamed about my labour and in the end I gave birth to a leg of lamb instead of a baby. I was so disappointed, and the midwife just couldn't work out why! I don't think the dreams really mean anything, except that your brain is processing your thoughts, concerns or feelings while you sleep.

mizzsocial Guest

Try not to stress about it!! While preggo i have had the weirdest dreams, and when i was preggo with my son, i had a dream about having him early.. i think its just our fears..

Dont worry, i highly doubt your baby will come that early!!

Mine were weird, I use to dream about old boyfriends all the time
    Bec