Thread: to find out or not

Default to find out or not

i am going for my scan in two weeks and i am confused to find out the sex of the baby or not, we had a girl 15 months a girl and we would really like a boy and if we find out then we have time to ajust if we are having another girl, it really wouldn't bother be if we had a nother girl.
    also if we find out we don't want anyone else to know, is it hard to keep that sort of info to your self?
    thanks

find out find out find out!!!!
    arghhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait to get preg so i can find out

you can try and keep it from friends but you better keep a lock on the nursery room....you dont visitors peeking to see if its blue or pink!!

We found out the sex with DD, we new from 12 weeks after a CVS .. We only told my mum and that was it.. I did not find it hard to keep a secret, i loved it how people would always guess what i was having and they would be so sure.

The majority of people said i was having a boy from the way i was carrying, so when i had a little girl they were all totally suprised!

We bought some baby girl items and i washed them and then put them in a bag in the back of my wardrobe and the snoopy SIL did not find out !

We've decided not to find out. I would like to find out but DH does not. I won't be able to keep a secret from him so I've decided not to find out. Well and good if we happen to see it on the screen but I'm not going to ask.

Maybe the next one will be a different story but being our first we don't really mind if it's a boy or a girl.

Fee Guest

Both DH and I would like a surprise. So no finding out for us!

I always said i wanted to find out especially with my first so i did and on the way to the car DH was busting to know, so i made him guess with questions..

The 2nd one i won't be finding out!

thanks for your replies i have decided not to find out though i will proberly change my mind, but i didnt find out with my DD and i will not find out about this one it will be a surprise

We didn't find out, we were pretty adamant but then when it came to the day we were definitely in a couple of different minds, but seeing as the lady didn't ask if we wanted to know it wasn't an issue in the end. We still wonder, but hey it will be a wonderful surprise in then end, especially after all my dramas.

I didn't find out with the first three, With the forth we found out by accident and the fifth we wanted to know and after four gorgeous girls we are having a boy (bit scared, don't know what to do with those ones), and no couldn't contain our excitement and we told a few family members and a couple of friends. Poor child, he'll be well and truely henpecked, lol.

Congrats on the boy Dee!

We were going to find out, but decided it wasn't important for us to know right now! We want to leave it as a surprise!

Lisa

We wanted so badly to find out, but bub was lying in an awkward position at the 20 week ultrasound and the sonographer couldn't tell us if it was a boy or girl. Now we think it's probably for the best that we don't know. There is no way I could keep it a secret.

Well I've never been pregnant, so I could change my mind on this

I want to find out. I don't care one way or the other on the gender, but I just like being organised with everything.

My only problem would be that I will slip up in front of a family member or friend, and the cat would be out of the bag. Ooooh how exciting.

Of course I could change my mind completely when the time comes.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

I never found out with my first three, but I expected that with this little'un, because we'd tried for so long, that DH would obviously want to know.

But to my surprise, he didn't want to know. He reckons he would love a boy or girl equally, had no preference, and thought it would be nice for it to be a surprise.

Funny, with my other three, I had an inkling of what they'd be. With this one, I have absolutely no idea!

love
    sushee

Hi - we found out with both of ours. We had a girl first and finding out Alex was an Alex and not a Madeline was so exciting, it was like having the baby at the half way mark. I rang everyone when I got home from the ultrasound and then went blue shopping.

I wasn't fussed about having a boy or a girl the second time, as it took 11 months to conceive, so I didn't care.

I was also able to sell or give away three years of pink baby clothes.

Barb.