Thread: Flutters

maggie Guest

Default Flutters

Hi, for the last week, i have felt quite regular flutters every day & i love them.. \/ \/ \/ I am 19w 4days.

All day today i have not felt any flutters, cant this be normal .

My 20w scan is tomorrow and i cant wait for it,but worried that all may now not be ok....

thanks

I have some days where Bumpy goes crazy...and other days when I dont even feel pregnant still.
    All perfectly normal.

All the best for your scan tomorrow.

As you are only just feeling movment its normal for some days bub to be quiet. Even later on, bub may have a sleepy day here and there. All the best for your scan tomorrow. Will you be finding the sex?

dont worry too much. baby likes to sleep alot and some times may be moving and you just cant feel it. I am sure everything is ok. Look forward to seeing your little one at the ultrasound and good luck

I felt bubs kick about 3 days ago, and dh even saw my belly move! This bubs is quite high up, and i've only felt flutters since.

O

Hi there,

My lil man is such a wriggler, i feel him moving nearly all day everyday.. especially when im in a car.. then the week before last i had a day where i felt nothing.. even during a car ride. I tried not to freak out, then the next day he was back to his normal self! Must have just been having a day off or facing the other way the lil bugger! so id say its normal..

Hope your scan went well

maggie Guest

scan went fantastic. the baby was measuring exactly how it should, so adorable. we love him/her just so much... \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ even bought my 1st baby outfit yest to celebrate, it was so exciting to be looking thru the racks of baby things, i just couldnt believe i was here....

flutters everyday now, just cant wait for the kicks for DH can feel them to...

hey does anyone else notice that baby is quieter in the morn then the arvo, or is it just my little one.. .

YAY! Thats really good news Maggie!

Mine is quite until my drive to work.. hes always awake then.. then he has a little break, then ill feel it around lunch time and in the afternoon.. then does laps of an evening! Hehe its such a great feeling i know!

Just felt like i had little bubbles moving around under my belly button.

As its my first i'm not sure if its gas or bubs.

Can't wait to feel a kick.