Thread: Golf ok? Cooked Ham on Pizza ok?

Default Golf ok? Cooked Ham on Pizza ok?

Hi girls,

Just a few queries I have had over the weekend.

I am playing pitch and putt on the 25th Feb, I will be 21 weeks - do you think this is ok??

Also, I have had different people tell me different things about cooked ham on pizza being ok, and some saying not ok.....does anyone know?

Thanks girls

Hey Flossie

Can't help you with the golf...

My understanding is cooked ham is fine...as long as it is still hot!

No idea about the ham but I played golf while I was pregnant and I had no issues. Just take things at a pace that's comfy for you. If your back starts to get sore or anything don't be afraid to say that you've had enough.

yep both are ok! take it easy with golf and walk slowly and make sure you keep well hydrated.
    Make sure your ham is nice and hot

Ham better be ok, well more to the point PIZZA, coz I been shovelling it down!!!!

Golf would that be classed as exercise? If it isnt, I wont be able to help you with that I have never ried any exercise.... EVER!! hee hee hee

I played golf until my belly got in the way of my drive. VERY demoralising.

Just be careful of the heat and take heaps of water.

I dont eat any ham, bacon or anything. If i was going to eat it, would only eat it if it was on home made pizza, so that i could be sure that it was fresh, and cooked properly.
    I know 2 peoples that had close m/c due to eating pork, and i have always been told that deli meats are bad, and i figure you dont know 100% what is in various sausage like pepparoni etc, so for the sake of not running the chance - i have completely avoided it.
    In saying that, we dont eat a heap of brought pizza anyway, prefer to make it at home, much nicer. Dh and i got pizza at pizza hut just after my 15week scan (i think) and we worked out that it was the 5th time we had brought pizza since we meet in aug 02! And 3 of those times was because others where with us.