Thread: Hair! & Lots Of It!

Default Hair! & Lots Of It!

Can you believe I've had to wax off excess facial hair!?? They were Mean sideburns i had! I'm also getting a beard! Argh!!! I'm not even going to start on the tummy hair! Pregnancy makes me feel like a hairy monkey! lol Just wanted to vent

LOL.. i find my leg hairs grow at a rapid rate....not to mention down there...LOL.....im always sayin to DH i need to trim the jungle!!! hahahhaa

lol Mysti, I hear you! I also got a bit of a beard and a furry belly. Cant say I had sideburns though.. My eye brows didnt really grow but my underarm hairs did. I was sooo hairy there. Gross! I waxed there soo much. lol.

i actually had the opposite!! hardly had to shave or wax!!

I so know what you mean, my belly hair has grown something cronick and is black, down there not going!!! LOL now as i cant really see it not much i can do, unless i do it via brail!
    My underarm hair also grows really quickly and ive gotten a couple of long black hairs on my chin that i keep trimming.
    Rick always asks if i was a man before i met him lol, he is forever saying to shave my belly hair b/c if people want to look at my belly they wont understand its b/c of being pg, and people will think im weird!! Im sure he loves me hehehe

Hopefully it settles down after bubs is born