Thread: Hair stronger or weaker?

Default Hair stronger or weaker?

Hi all,

Do you find that your hair is stronger or weaker and does it fall out like it used to? The first 15 weeks mine never fell out, but now when I wash my hair I am starting to get strands of lose hair in my fingers, I thought your hair didn't start to fall out until after the baby - so I am confused??????

I Read Somewhere That It's Not Ment To But I Have Heaps Fall Out When I Wash It So I Dont Know

In both my pregs my hair constantly falls out - it's extremely frustrating as DH and i are tired of my hair being in everything!!! I do think i have more of it though.

My hair loss hasn't changed at all, it's the same as normal. However, it is slightly weaker at the root and is easier to pull out - for example, I can now pick out arm hair with my fingers, whereas before I'd have needed tweezers.

Tammy05 Guest

My hair seems to be stronger at the moment and my hair always falls out a little when I wash it.

Mine is the same. I was hoping that it would look and feel better, but it hasn't

Mine seems to be the same - it still comes out the same amount when I wash it.

PMSL Fletch at being bald like your kids!!!!!!!!!

Fletch - LOL - little Zane is such a cutie, so you would be proud to be told he looks like you!

My hair always falls out regardless, but, i think it is falling out abit more now thou. Doesnt really seem to be any healthier/crapier/weaker/stronger thou.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

I found with both of my pregnancies that my hair was considerably stronger and grew quite rapidly, but after the births...especially with DD I lost so much hair that I thought I was going to go bald (lol), and this lasted for some months.

Mine was much stronger & grew so much faster than ever before

Thanks ya'll! Its weird, its different every week. I usually have thin hair but it does feel thicker too. Maybe as the weeks go on it will keep changing.