Thread: Help, Im massive

Christie26 Guest

Question Help, Im massive

Hi, I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with my first child. I was about a size 10 beforehand and only 5ft3. I started 'showing' as early as 7 weeks and now seem to be bigger then most of my friends that are about 3 weeks ahead of me. I have not gained weight anywhere else, and have a definate 'baby-bump'. Im starting to get worried that I am really not normal and that I should be concerned.

You are definately NORMAL. Dont worry LOL! Enjoy your bump and little miracle inside. All the best with the rest of you preg.
    Welcome too!!!

I dont think youre abnormal! Some people just show more than others.
    I was starting to show at 8 weeks, and am a size 8-10 and about the same height as you.

My SiL is as tiny as you and was certainly "bumpy" by 16w! I'm a size 10 and have a bump, although people tell me they can't see it (what - you mean you thought I was this fat before?) and have only gained 2lb so far this pregnancy - just under a kilo.

Hi,

Yes, its normal. Everyone is different and gets a bump at different rates.

Be proud of your bump and show it off I do

Hi,
    I found that i got a bump alot earlier than everyone else aswell. Dont stress about it too much and be proud of your bump!
    enjoy the next 24 weeks!
    Jen

I am about a size 12 and always had a flat tummy. I started showing at 6 weeks mate and now at 14.5 weeks look really pregnant! I couldnt wear alot of my pants from very early coz they were too uncomfortably tight on the waist, DOH!
    They did say at the first scan that bub was slightly bigger than normal too... soooo hoping that doesnt translate to 9 pound birth weight youch!

LOVING my big bump though :-)

Christie26 Guest

Default Thank You

Thanks to everyone who wrote back to put me at ease. I have since gone out and bought some tops to embrace my size and not worried so much when people go "WOW, your huge'. I love my bump.
    Thanks ladies.
    Christie
    Due date: 13-02-07