Thread: Help Please!

Default Help Please!

I haven't felt bub move at all since yesterday afternoon. So thought i'd gt the doppler out just to make sure and I can't find a heartbeat anywhere I've heard it numerous times before, so why not now? I don't know what to do!

Tanya, thanks, i forgot about the icy drink thing. I'll give that a go and see what happens.

Hon, try to do what Tulip said and try to stay calm, have a really cold drink, as comfy as you can, try to lay in a possie on your tummy and if that doesn't get bubba moving then keep trying with the doppler, but try not to panic ok, it won't do either of you any good.

Do what Tulip suggested and go into the hospital for a monitioring!

I remember when I was preggers with William, I didn't feel him move for a whole 2 days, and couldn't find a beat either and all it was, was he was in a really tight ball and very very comfy, slug, scared the hell outta me but that's all it was and the DR said that if they get in a possie they're really comfy in they may not need to move for a while.

I'm sure everything ok hon.xx O

Oh don't babies like to stress you a lot? It must be having a rather logn sleep in i tell you. The icy drink did nothing but i found the heart beating nice and strong, finally. It was in a really weird spot though.

I'm gonna go all teacher-ish on you and confiscate ALL dopplers!!

Glad all's ok hon. \/