Thread: Horrible Pain...what is it?

Unhappy Horrible Pain...what is it?

Can anyone tell me what just happened to me??
    I came home from a relatively busy day, and then all of a sudden, i felt pain in my lower abdomen ...it brought me to my knees...i couldn't stand up straight nor walk... it hurt that much that it made me cry. It felt like my insides were tightening up and there was a extreme amount of pressure down below. I felt like my insides were going to fall out and so i was trying to relieve the pressure by holding the weight of my belly up.... I went to lay down for 15 minutes and then attempted to walk again, and all was back to normal...no pressure, pain...yay!
    I know I haven't explained myself well here, but i'm hoping that you all get some idea of what happened? If you do, then please let me know what you think?

Possibly a painful BH? I'm not sure. Rest up tonight and tomorrow, don't do much and keep an eye on things. If you're worried at any stage at all, call your Ob or hospital.

hun, I'm sure you'll be fine

ETA I only get BHs when I've been quite busy.

To me it sounds like the ligament pain I get. I can't stand up straight and it's enough to bring tears to my eyes. Sometimes I swear something must be wrong in there, it feels like I'm twisting an ovary or the placenta is pulling off, but it's the ligament pain, just like I had with the previous pregnancy. I doubt it's BH contrax or pain from them as they usually aren't that painful or noticable when you are only 20 weeks along, especially in your first pregnancy.

I'd definately mention it to your doctor though, I'm just saying what it sounds like to me but always get things like that checked out just to be on the safe side.

Hi Mysti
    I think that little baby of yours just found one of your nreves to play with. The other option is BH but it sounds a little too painful for that.

Was it a muscular pain or digestive do you know? Digestive pains can be very nasty at times