Thread: How much lovin' is too much?

Default How much lovin' is too much?

Hello ladies,

hmmm how shall I put this... I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much sex is too much during pregnancy. Can too much cause problems?

Our sex drive has not changed since we became pregnant. Most days its twice and sometimes i just feel a bit guilty that it might be too much or that maybe it.... well i dont know, would it cause any problems?

I feel really silly now, i just dont feel good about asking my mum or sister about this one....

Id love to know if this is a problem, or am i feeling guilty for nothing??

hehe. I don't think any question is too embarrassing for this forum I don't really know the answer to that question. I know sex doesn't harm the baby, but no idea if you can do it too much!

We .. err... kinda don't have that problem. lol. I haven't had the energy or the drive (altho it's getting better ) Plus I made DH stay away from me while I was having some bleeding earlier on just in case.

I say just enjoy it If it's not giving you any cramping or soreness I wouldn't worry too much.

Have fun!

Hi there Emz

just wanted to let you know that your DH is the envy of every expecting father in the universe \/

I say if you still want it and your'e still enjoying it - GO FOR IT!!! - you lucky girl

Unfortunately with back cramps and headaches my desire for the "Loving" has somewhat diminshed - every now then I'll have the erotic dream and jump by husbands bones but in all honesty that hasn't happened very often...

Enjoy yourself - it's a great form of exercise.

seeya

Di :smt039

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Emz,

I gather that if you're healthy and have not had a history of recurrent m/cs, incompetent cervix or bleeding, there is no such thing as too much loving.

I had a very active sex life when pg to my 3 children, when I was in my early 20s. It didn't do them any harm at all. On the other hand, now that I'm older and have had a really hard time falling pg this time, I doubt DH would be allowed near me for a while at least, if ever, during this pg. And to his credit, I suspect that DH wouldn't want to risk it either. Though theoretically we're both being far too paranoid!

Just enjoy! Sex is perfectly normal in pregnancy and a good way for your and you DH to feel close and intimate.

love
    sushee

I have to say, my DH would be JEALOUS!! I don't ever want it anymore!! Go for it, it's good exercise as well!! xo

You deserve a medal. My DH would love to live at your place. He is a little deprived since becoming pg. I would say go for it. It can't hurt the baby from what i have read and heard......so enjoy it while it lasts.

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for your help.

I feel very silly about asking it now!! Id just read some crappy story about a celeb that announced that she had had sex 3 times that day and then some doctor came out saying it was bad for her... to much trashy net for me!!

My cute partner was so pleased to hear what you all had to say. It made him a very happy man!

Im sure things are going to drop off when i start to get bigger etc so i guess we may as well go for it while we can.... \/

Thanks!!