Thread: I Feel Great but have a question

Default I Feel Great but have a question

Hi everyone,

Well 2nd Trimester is here and Im feeling great. The constant vomiting has stopped... YAH!! This is number 2 for me and in comparison to my first experience (which was hell) Im soooo relaxed. Even when I feel the urge to get that MPT (mental pregnancy tension ) Im too relaxed to let it run any further than a few minutes. Iíve never felt this calm before... I can actually sit and think of nothing. I have found the gift. My baby must be a boy. What do you think?

Ok Ive rambled now my question. Im craving vinegar (yuk). On everything for lunch and dinners and even a snack. What do you think Im lacking to crave this?

How are the other mummies going?

Hugs
    K

LOL its a great time and why our bodies crave weird things is strange!!!

When are you due?

Hi Kim

Yep its strange the things we crave, my friend licked soap each night in the shower when she had her twins - . I just wonder though if vinegar is a sign, lack of iodine or something?

I am due 11/10. A little Libran will be nice to balance out our fiery Leo daughter. When are you due?

Wow I just realised your babies are very close. My goal was always to have mine close (mainly due to my age) but my daughter just didnít allow it to happen. I would like 3 so the next one will be a rush. Will be interested in knowing how you go and if you find it tricky to balance. Are you breast feeding?

What have you craved?

K

Apparently vinegar is something that has lots of good minerals in it but also helps the body to pick up the minerals in the rest of the food you are eating. It's also good for slowing gastric emptying and can therefore lower the GI. Plus it is just very yummy!

11/10 has the best ppl born on it lmao trust me

becmc Guest

OMG, licking soap, that is bizarre.
    I craved fruit with my first pregnancy, this time I had a thing for poached eggs a few weeks ago. Nothing at the moment though.
    Kaylene, as a fiery leo myself I must say you are blessed to have such an opiniated, strong willed daughter.

Thatís really interesting to know, I just up ended the last of the bottle on bread. I really donít like the taste unless on salad but right now Im going nuts for it. Im mean on bread... Really?? I cant wait for the next crave, hope its watermelon and not something like soy sauce. I couldnít stand another savoury..
    Thanks Mary dean

I think a Leo really is a very special child especially a girl. The temper and the spirit is something out of this world, trust me. Im a stubborn Taurean so she is learning from the best but she has her own spirit of the lion burning in her too. I just hope she learns to keep a level head, someday.

She was 2 years and 6 months old before she stopped waking multiple times each night and only of late is she learning down time. When she was born she slept around 2 hours a day until she turned 11 months old. Needless to say she is very smart and already learning to read and write (at her own demanding pace).

Becmc<<such an opiniated, strong willed daughter>> You aint kidding. Do you play with your ears or twirl your hair to relax?

Cletic, My hubby is a Libran too.

K

Hey K!!

Im due 21/10 - Come join to belly group for Oct 1-15 if you want... i chat in that group as well as the other Oct group..im greedy!! (Not really i was originally due 15/10).

My 2 bubs will be 10.5-11 months apart...nice and close!! No im not BF, just wouldnt happen for me. So far its been a lil tough, ive been having very bad headaches and alot of pains, but Chelsea has been good, wont let me rest tho.... day time is play time and night time is ok but im not a good sleeper as it is

If u use msn at all add me [email protected] i can keep u updated how tricky will may/may not become!!

This pg ive craved: mangoes, passionfruit, custard tarts, cherry ripes, strawberries, chicken and corn soup. So basically junk food!!!

Last pg : lettuce, passionfuit, strawberries, salads and more salad. All healthy stuff!!

Goodluck!!

If you think vinegar is wierd - a friend of mine craved olive juice - like the stuff that olives swim in in the glass jars. Just drank it - straight from the jar - and left the olives!!! When my friend told me that - i was about 12 weeks and it nearly made me sick just thinking about it!!! Must have been a salt deficiency or something

OMG vinegar!! Gross...lol. I am sooo glad I didn't crave that. I did crave bananas though and that's when they were ultra expensive!! I paid $4 for ONE banana once!!

I would like another and don't know if I'm crazy, but I'm the same as you Kaylene, cos of age would need to do it almost now!!

Mmm, vinegar... loved that! Salt and vinegar crisps especially, DH wasn't allowed near them. Oooh, and mint sauce, I cooked DH so much lamb just so we could eat mint sauce, me on my vege food! Vinegar actually helps digestion, so you gain less fat-weight as it breaks up fats in your diet.

I also went off chocolate and only wanted fruit and veg - pears, apricots and banana cake. I still didn't like radishes, huzzah!

Wow, I just realised I could blank off too, think of nothing... still can. Woo-hoo for the man-gift!

Kim - Thanks I will join in, love reading about how others are going, especially when your about the same due date. Its wonderful to hear Chelsea is being a good girl. Its funny how they know how you are even before you do. My DD, Ruri, gets extra sensitive when ever I was due for my monthlies and now during pregnancy Im so lucky I get daily doses of it instead. She doesnít even give me time to get down or sad before I have to get busy with her fiery moods. I really REAALLLYY hate to see her when sheís a teen. Dreading that... I hope your headaches ease soon, are you normally a sufferer?

Hi Cass - Its really hard decision to make. I was at the Dr and met a woman with 5 kids all very close in age so I just had to ask. The youngest was 2. She said it was hard at first but now they play and the bigger ones help a lot. Watching them play together made me want more, many more. I suppose I dont want my kids not having siblings later on in life (like me). Sacrifice maybe worth it? What are you thoughts now you have an almost 2 month old? picture having another within 12 months?

Hey Ryn - I felt that way about vegies last Preg, couldnít face lollies, sweets or chocolate just wanted fruit. This one I love the odd custard tart with a chocolate milk shake chaser. I think this little boy has a sweet tooth. Funny what our men have to eat during pregnancy, my DH is sick of salads with everything... Last Preg he gained 10kgs and still has them, maybe this salad craze might help him shift it... Nice to hear you still have the Jedi ability to zone (quoted by DH) I hope I keep mine too.

Olive juice?? Ewwww... Poor girl. What did she have a boy or a girl?

K

Cant wait to see you in our group
    I normally have headaches but not this bad, but i could take strong pain killers if i did.. cant while pg!!

Kaylene, yeah I guess within 12 months so my age isn't creeping up too much. Oskar so far has been a wonderful little man and not hard to deal with at all. He has a beautiful nature, just likes to be attached to the boob constantly...lol. MEN!! As for salads, I went through that and I do remember DH saying he didn't want salad for dinner a few times..hehe.