Thread: I feel normal!

Question I feel normal!

This may sound like a really silly question but i think it comes down to my worrying. I'm 14.2 weeks and i'm starting to feel normal :eek: . The fatigue has eased, my breasts are not as sore and my nausea has pretty much gone. I've had no pain or bleeding so I'm not overly concerned, but the little worry bug has reared its ugly head. Should I be concerned or is this quite normal for the second trimester and should I just be happy and relaxed?

Yay Rachel! I feel "normal" too; some days I even forget I'm pg, I'm that "normal". Then I look down and can only see my toes, not my whole foot, and remember. If I'm lucky, I do that before I start running/heavy lifting!

I think it's quite common in T2, the placenta has taken over producing the hormones so you're back to "normal". (Sorry, I hate the word normal so always take it with just a pinch of salt!)

2nd Tri energy boost.........take advantage of it whilst you can ladies.........!

I feel EXACTLY the same way.
    If it is not hurting or I dont feel sick is everthing oK??
    But no news is good news then we wait until 19 weeks and start getting kicked all day.... sounds good to me!
    This may sound silly too but the way I made myself stop worrying was to tell myself only to worry IF there WAS blood.
    No blood means it is all good!

Then just count the days to each appointment when doc checks everything is still happening in there!

mummymeegs Guest

I felt the same way for most of my pregnancy with DS. If not for the belly I would not have felt pregnant at all! Enjoy the energy as Lucy said! Lucky girls!!

Thanks...i feel much more relieved. I must admit smylie, the no blood things was my way of keeping myself sane!!! I suppose i'll sit back and enjoy for the moment!

So good not feel alone in these things hey ladies? You are all voicing exactly my fears and thoughts as I am nearly 15 weeks and have been feeling pretty good too. I get odd pains though, still headaches here and there and sore back but as Smylie says, no blood, all good!!

beastie Guest

girls, yes, its normal to feel like this.
    it was exactly the same with me and i thought i lost my baby (even though there was no bleeding or the like, it was impossible). hubby said:' what do you think? it packed its suitcase and ran out of you?

dont worry - everything is ok

LOL, Beastie - I'm "lucky" in that I only started to feel better from 16w, now at 18w I'm doing really well, but I can feel reassuring kicks. I went through the first 2 months feeling "normal" then the next two blaming every twinge on Liebling, now I'm feeling fine again it's good to have kicks.

beastie Guest

oh yes, to feel the kicks is sooooo becalming.

i felt my son round about the 15th week, i was sure about the 18th week.
    before he kicked me, i was really scared of going to the doc and got the precaution because i feared that she would tell me that my baby is dead.
    lucky-me there were no problems, but i felt saver with the kicks and KNOW that everything is ok.

Percy Guest

yep its the second trimester! I still get tired if I over do it but day to day I'm doing just fine!!

Now if only those "glowing" hormones would make their way to my skin and make that better!!! LOL!!!