Thread: I suppose I'd better get my foot out and introduce myself :)

Teahshae04 Guest

Default I suppose I'd better get my foot out and introduce myself :)

Hi Girls,

My name is Jodi (Jodes if you prefer) and I am 25 years old and am currently 19 Weeks, 5 Days (not that anyone's counting).

I have been browsing for a couple of weeks and I thought it was about time I introduced myself, not that I'm very interesting but at least now you all know I'm here

I have two daughters, Tahlia (6) and Teah (2) and would like a boy for this next one but hubby is insistent that it's another girl so we don't even discuss the possibility of a willy I tell ya if it's a boy he'll probably remain nameless forever cause we haven't even discussed a boys name Seriuosly though we'll be exstatic with whatever we get

I have my big ultrasound TOMORROW (woohoo been counting down for ages) so am currently really excited about that. We won't be finding out whether it's a boy or girl yet cuase we figure this will "probably" be our last so will wait for the surprise.

Ok, girls, now that you all know I'm here I'll sign off,

Jodes

Hello Jodi welcome to bb
    Congratulations on your pregnancy best of luck with your ultrasound fingers crossed for you that its a boy

Kerryi Guest

Yay Jodes!!! You crossed over!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Bella!!!!

Kez xox

Teahshae04 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryi
    Yay Jodes!!! You crossed over!!!
    Now that could be a bit dangerous

Thanks Kez am getting veeeeeerrrrrrry excited, although not looking forward to drinking so much water, "keep the toilet free please"

Talk to you soon

Jodes

Hi Jodie, welcome to BB