Thread: I'm now in second trimester!

Tammy05 Guest

Default I'm now in second trimester!

I have finally made it to the second trimester. Feeling a little more confident now although today have had a little bleeding (brown/light). It would have been around the time my period was due, so do think that this is ok or something that I should see my dr about - anyone had the same?

Tam

Congratulations Tammy! The second trimesters the best for me, lol. An easing of the tiredness and morning sickness. I would call your doctor if you are worried, but I'm sure you're fine

sajemsha Guest

It's a nice feeling isn't it! They say you suddenly feel heeps better in your second tri, that hasn't cought up with me yet, but I'm hoping that soon I'll get that spring in my step and feel great like they say
    I haven't had any bleeding, but from what I've read some people do and everything turns out fine.
    Big tummy rubs

Woo hoo Tammy, welcome to the club!
    The bleeding should settle down, but like Nat said, check with your dr if you are worried. My m/s and tirdness started to settle down by about week 16 / 17.

Congratulations Tammy!

Hope to be joining you soon!

Tammy05 Guest

Well notthing to worry about on the bleeding, just old blood. Thank goodness.
    Thanks guys.

mylilangle Guest

Thats great to hear that everything is ok.
    All the best with the rest of the pregancy
    Tammy