Thread: Kicks are making me jump!

Default Kicks are making me jump!

Around this time of night - 9pm - bubby wakes up and kicks me, but he's found a spot to kick which literally makes me jump! It sends shockwaves through the lower part of my belly! Is this normal?? Is there a nerve down there somewhere that he's having fun jumping on? It's like the little ratbag knows it makes me jump and he keeps doing it! If he can giggle.. I bet he is right now.. cheeky monkey.

Anyone else had this?

Hi Ivana_baby.
    It sounds like your little ratbag is using one of your nerves as a skipping rope.

Dont worry hon. You have lots of nerves down there that your baby can play with.

Alan (Midwife)

What a cheeky little thing!!

I think i know what you mean- Abby has given me a couple of kicks in this one spot that dosent feel that nice - its a freaky feeling!

Oh well, at least we are feeling kicks now!!! \/

I am actually really excited about feeling my first kicks!!!! I wonder how i will know exactly what it is..

Yep I've had the same thing! I also have this thing where he lies strangely kind of pushing into my back and my tummy goes in, then if I lie down I get INTENSE pain in my pelvis, tummy and back until he moves so goodness knows what he's getting up to. I swear he's soooo much stronger than Paris ever was! Her kicks and movements were like taps in comparison to this little muscle man!

Jacci, believe me hon you'll know LOL!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Quote Originally Posted by Alan
    Dont worry hon. You have lots of nerves down there that your baby can play with.
    Great :roll:

Jacci - I'm still not feeling bubs all the time, think he's asleep most of the day! If you're waiting for it, or feeling your tummy for it, you'll know if its kicks or just wind. hehe. Mine still don't feel like kicks as such... they're still dull little thumps, probably him just bouncing about, no doubt i'll be feeling hands and feet specifically some day

Hey there

My little poppit likes to bounce on my bladder and every now and then likes to twing a nerve that makes me feel like shooting through the roof...

he/she especially loves to bounce on the bed mattress - i have to put a pillow under my stomach for cushioning....cheeky monkey O

I still have yet to have the pleasure of Goober booting my insides round like a soccer ball... better warn those nerves to start hiding now by the sounds of things.....

Yep Declan has done the same. He has given me some kicks that make me jump, I think people wonder whats wrong with me, when I do jump. 8-[