Thread: Looking for friends in brisbane!

Default Looking for friends in brisbane!

Hi there,

my name is amy, i have just moved to bracken ridge with my husband, we are 22 weeks pregnant with our first baby and have booked in at north west private hospital for our antenatal classes.

i am interested in meeting some friends around this area as im going to be a stay at home mum and im new to the suburb and becomming a mum haha.

im due 17 july.. hope to hear from some of you girls out there.

amy

Amy I live in Taigum and are booked for a Csection at Northwest on the 31st March would be happy to have a coffee sometime

Amsta I'm from Brissie too . You could come to the big Brisbane meetup in August (check out TiggerLinda's signature link). The ladies here are really friendly! Are you at home now (i.e. not working?).

HI there thank you soo much for the invite!! yes im currently at home.. because we just relocated and being 22 weeks i have been applying for temporary positions (not that its a huge drama if i dont get work) and havent heard any thing about the positions.

i am enjoying be at home but as you can imagine with no baby there is only so much washing and cleaning that can be done!!

not sure if there is much use me working now though.. being over half way and having to stop work again.. but we shall see.

the meet up in august sounds great!!!

Hi Amsta,

I live about at Deception Bay, about 15 mins from you.. I have a 16 month old and am 16 weeks pg with our 2nd.

I am not working at moment so happy to catch up anytime.. And I so hear you on the temp work being hard to find.. I gave up and decided to just stay at home with my little girl

hi amy I'm at Northlakes near you. Tiggerlinda, OscarOscar and I, plus lots of others, meet up quite frequently and there will be breakfast meetup in April which you are welcome to come to.... it''s not organised yet bcos it's my turn so I need to get onto it! Keep an eye out for the post.

Here is a link to where we are discussing the April Meet-up (it will be near you).

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/memb...ml#post1704896

That sounds great, keep me posted!! how does it work?? just kids and mums.. or do you invite your partners as well??

be nice to make some friends up here

Sweet follow the link to the Big BB meet up in August in my signature our breakfast meetups happen on montly basis I or someone will post some details kids are welcome most DH's tend to leave us to the breakfast