Thread: M/S struck again!

Red face M/S struck again!

Ok i did get some nausia in the first tri, but now its become full on m/s in the second. I have already vomited more this tri than last ...
    How many of you girls get it worse in the second tri?? I have never had this in my 3 pregnancies. HELP!!

U poor thing!Mine hasn't gotten worse at all ,it just came back.I thought it was finally going for good but it decided to keep me company.
    I hope it doesn't last too long for u.

Thanks for your reply artemis! I hate m/s at the best of times, but oh well. I think this is the worst i have had it. How far are you in your pregnancy?? I hope your m/s goes soon too.

Yeah mine's never been this bad either,maybe it's because i'm getting older & this is my 4th
    I'm nearly 15 weeks I try & look at the sickness as a good thing ie: the baby is still growing & doing what it has to do,not always a great comfort when u feel like ur about to vomit but u get what i mean
    Feel better soon

With each of my PG it has gotten worse, but if I remember correctly my m/s started to peak at the beginning of the 2nd tri, it started to ease by the18th week but I still felt queezy on and of until into the third tri. I hope your m/s eases soon.

I'm 19 weeks now and still get motion sickness occassionally on the train and in the mornings in particular I find it very hard to put anything in my mouth. I have a had a few time recently when I have gagged while brushing my teeth and keeled over ready to throw up when trying to take tablets in the morning. I find it worse the longer I have slept or if I don't eat breakfast. Its not worse then the first trimester but a whole lot easier to manage because I have figured out what causes it.

I had m/s up to 20 weeks. The vomiting got worse in the second trimester and peaked around 15 weeks (about 4 times per day). It really did stop all of a sudden after the 20 week mark.

Fingers crossed yours stops soon!!

Sorry it's hit you again Scorpiomum, I still haven't had any.