Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: memory loss??

Default memory loss??

Any one suffering from sever memory loss? My wifes memory is soo shot right now..lol. here is an example:

she called me on the cell phone while i was in class, so i called her back and asked what she needed. She assured me she didn't call me. So I called the messaging service and retrieved a message from my wife maybe an hour or hour in a half before. So I called her back and asked what she had needed, why she called. Once again she swore to me she had not called me. So I then reminded her of the message and the time of day.....Oh ya she says, i did call you.

this pg is making my DW a wee bit goofy! its pretty funny actually!

LOL Dustmite I did all sorts of weird memory things when PG. I would put my keys in the fridge to remember to take something home from work & then I would spend hours looking for my keys forgetting about stuff in the fridge! Another one I did regularly was have to call DH to find out my pin number so I could get money out or pay for something #-o

thats great! nothing worse than thinking of a great way to remember something (putting keys in fridge) and then forgeting what it was!

getinmybelly!! Guest

I'm just plain scatterbrained.

I was backing out of my parents driveway and realised I couldn't turn the car...after cursing for a couple of minutes I realised I hadn't turned the car on, just checked it in reverse, taken the hand brake off and off I went (or tried to go).

I also stopped at a green light...

there's more, I just cant remember them lol.

Melinda Guest

My memory went whilst PG and hasn't returned LOL!!!

jaggard Guest

HA, and it only gets worse with each baby!
    Wait till you give birth, I'm sure I blew a few thousand brain cells during labour.
    Before I had my 2 I was so on the ball, remembered everything, hated when people repeated stories to me, NOW I'm one of them..... EEEK! I know I repeat myself as I can't for the life of me remember who i told and who I didn't. I told DH to cut me off and tell me if I start saying the same story.
    The thing I hate is that if you asked me what I did each day last week I'd probably find it very hard to answer.
    Mum had 5 of us, I now know why she is as ditzy as she is sometimes LOL!

kirsty Guest

I've got a three year old & I'm sure I can't remember anywhere near as much as I could before he came along!!

Just wait till the pregnancy is over, mate, I can't remember sqwat anymore, my DH thinks it's so annoying but funny also, so get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the Fire bridade come to my house yesterday cause i locked the keys in the house - me and DD were stuck outside. How foolish did i feel when 4 strapping young males jumped out of the fire truck.....i felt so dumb.

LOL You'll know she's lost it when she forgets what she's talking about while she's saying it!

I left for work the other day, got half way there and realised I had forgotten to put makeup on (I never leave the house without it). Soooo I had to stop at a supermarket and spend $40 on cheapo makeup just to get me thru the day.
    DH thinks its really funny to play on my memory loss, he hides things on me so I think I am losing the plot. Not amused!!! [-X

Not so far.

At least not that I've noticed. Maybe I did and just forgot

I've been looking out for it cause so many women complain about it.

Default memory loss

I left the bathroom tap on for about an hour and a half after washing my hands and then couldn't figure out why the water pressure in the rest of the house was so bad. I'm also constantly accusing my DH of forgetting to kiss me goodbye in the morning.
    It's actually just me forgetting that he gives me a kiss. 8-[

Umm err.. I wil aske DH a question .. then ask again in a couple of minutes that I forget that he answered LOL... & putting things away where they dont belong Is just a common occurance now!!!!

Yep, I am forever asking Rob a qustion and 5 mins later asking him the same question forgetting I already asked him, or going to the fridge or cupboard to get something and then forgetting what I wanted etc... thats whys its called preggie brain.

Dustmite - I`ve always been known for my great memory but it was crushed during pregnancy and motherhood LOL

twice this pg I have gone to the ATM and gone to walk off without taking the money out of the machine! Luckily the first time I caught myself, and the second there was an honest person in the line behind me who called me back to get it.

angel_eyes Guest

Hehehe you've got to love pregnant barin.

I get it all the time and even my bosses are used to it now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast