Thread: more questions..

Default more questions..

Sorry I feel like I'm forever posting in here! Just wanted to know if its safe to inhale vicks (in the warm water with towel over head), the Dr said it's ok, he actually recommended it but I'm the queen of paranoia so I need some more opinions

and another thing, which is starting to worry me, I'm a total stress head and when I get really stressed out and what not I get BH. Is this ok? It's on a daily basis, I'm so worried I'm going to send myself into premature labour.

Ok thanks for listening

Yes, Vicks is totally ok, even if you want to rub it on your chest!

I've also noticed when I'm rushing around in a flap is when I get a lot of contraction feelings coming on. I'm sure this is normal. Take care of yourself, do things that are enjoyable, and try to take it easy when you're feeling stressed.

Take care!

I get what I think are BH if I've hard a hard and long day at work and overdone it. Mine are quite painful too.....

i had bh all the way through my pregnancy and they always got worse when i was walking etc. we went 5 days over!

Pregnancy is a great time to start listening to your body. Its your body saying "hey girl can you just take it a little bit easy and give me time to catch up!"

Don't feel guilty for stopping, and inhaling vicks will be fine I am sure. Anything to give you relieve.

My best advice though is too listen to your body telling you to take it a bit easier, and don't fight it and try not to stress about it.

Jac

Hi Renee

I’m sure that everyone will agree that you don’t need to apologise for posting your questions. After all that what this forum is for.

Yes vicks is fine. You can use it any way that works for you.

Try to calm down. BH everyday is not unusual but getting stressed about is not healthy for you or your baby.

Thanks everyone, I will be getting out the vicks then and try my best not to stress lol