Thread: Morning Sickness AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Morning Sickness AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there.

I had really bad morning sickness till about 20 weeks pregnant - no i am 25 weeks it has come back in the last few days. I can't eat again and i am being sick all the time.

Has anyone else had there morning sickness come back?

Jacci

angelique Guest

Jacci U poor thing, I thought you were over that stage. Now its back!!!

I do remember asking my OB about this one. He said for a small percentage morning sickness stays on. Did u try acupuncture or even the little magnets on your wrist? I just took mine off over the weekend and hoping they dont have to come back on.

It is a bummer isn't it.

Did u call ur OB?

Bec Guest

you poor thing Jacci, I really hope it goes away soon that evil ms monster.

I hope I dont get it again as I have had weird ms.

Bec

Awww you poor thing.

With my first pg, I think I had about a couple of weeks n no m/s late in pg and then it ame back. It wasn't as bad as I had early on but enough to be annoying and I found it hard to eat at times.

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Well, mine has never left - it is better - a lot better, but if I go without food for more than 3 hours then I feel like throwing up. All I can do is constantly eat and eat and eat.... Terrible I know... I don't think mine will ever go away

I threw up once a couple of weeks ago but thought it may have been car sickness.

And threw up again today but it could've been milk curdling in my stomach.

Unfortunately some women get it all the way through - try EMETROL solution from chemist. As for magnets I've been warned pregnant women should'nt use them - well blankets anyway.

Hope it eases soon. hang in there! The only good thing about mine (weeks 8 to 16) was I lost 7kgs and was a bit overweight to begin with.

Neeny - I lost 8 kilos when i first had the MS too - I have only put 1 kilo back on soo far....
    Hope i don't loose anymore - feel sorry for the baby!