Thread: motorists

Default motorists

so has anyone been itching like crazy since they have become pregnant. I have gone to the doctor it is so bad to see if i had a rash and no one has answers. they cant diagnose it. i do notice that i itch more on my legs after i shave. but other than that my breasts, nipples, arms, stomach, and butt always itch. sorry forTMI. lol

when i was preg with dd my boobs were constantly itchy. felt great to finish work, take off my bra and have a good scratch. lol
    hope this helps!

I found that anywhere my skin stretches I get itchy. Just make sure you keep an eye on it though as itching can be a symptom of something serious (sorry pg brain forgot what).

Also can I ask what is up with the thread title?? Why 'motorists'?

I am really itchy on my stretchmarks and have a gross blister type rash down my belly too which is more itchy in a painful, needly type of way.

But normal itches, yes, my stretch marks itch every say :-)

yeah i was wondering the same thing. motorists?

lol. You know those image verifications you sometimes get. Well when posting this I accidently posted it as motorists because that was the image verification thing. anyways...

Misty,
    Did you ever find out what that itching could mean

LOL I opened up the thread because as a pedestrian i am always complaining about motorists!!!

Regarding the itching: I had the worst body itching with my first baby when i was in my early 20's too... I assume it's just your skin adjsting and that there's not much you can do.

Just be aware though if the itching starts on your hands and feet then mention it to your GP or carer... that's a more serious issue.