Thread: Movement

Default Movement

When was the first time you felt your baby move ?

Not sure if i can feel mine move yet i thought i did last week but that was just all the stress i was under. I thought with this being my 3rd pg that's got this far that i should be able to feel the baby move by now. But I'm also thinking because i am a little on the large side that i might not.

I was 16/17 wks with #3 from memory. Would be in my journal.

Love

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Could it just be that you're not noticing? I guess it depends too on whether he/she is very active. Maybe he's just chilling out in there. It could be possible that he's more active at night whilst you're sleeping and when you're awake you're not noticing because you're preoccupied with the other children etc.

Try drinking an icy drink and have a lie down if you can to see if that gets him/her moving.

Thanks Bec I'll have to try the icy drink. I think I'm just stressing because of last weeks news and i felt some horrible pain lower down last week. I just want to know that the baby is still ok.

Thanks Kathryn at least i know it's not just me that hasn't felt movement at 14 weeks.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I don't blame you for stressing, how could you not? Don't be alarmed if the icy drink doesn't work though it may just be too early and he/she is just chilling out and growing

Yeah maybe its still too early to notice - especially if ur busy with the other little ones.That's great advice from Bec - see how u go otherwise just try and wait a bit longer for bubs to grow a little more. Good luck

Mandy1 Guest

I have only just started to feel movements.......and I am 16 weeks. I think that I felt bubs move last week but I was well over 15 weeks (15 weeks 5days)......

Bubba is most probably still growing and before you know it you will feel it......

MWA

I felt 'bubbles' at 16 weeks then had a break for about two weeks and they've been getting stronger ever since!

Hi Michelle

I didn't feel junior move until last week, 18 weeks, i've been about the same with all of them, even now its still not that noticable, only when i'm lying still and thinking about it, so thats about once every few days.

BTW I'm not ignoring you, I'll email you later, we've all been in bed with gastro this week, puking kids, puking husband, I missed out on the puking but felt rotten for a couple of days, so i've not been online for a bit.

Taz

Taz i hope you are all feeling better soon. I was going to email at the weekend of i hadn't heard from you.

I felt bubs at 15 weeks 4 days. It moves more when I squash it up like sitting forward in a chair.

With DD#1 was 19 weeks, DD#2 14weeks and this bub 12 & half weeks.

I think i was 18 weeks with my DD and i was only 13 weels with DS. With this one i Felt movement at 13 weeks.

tinka Guest

I am 19 weeks today and havent felt bubs moving yet...I thought I would by now and am a little worried but I have my scan tomorrow so hopefully that will put my mind at ease.

Tink xx