Thread: My first ultrasound

Default My first ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound on thursday and found out i'm having a boy!Seeing my bubba for the first time was unreal! The sonographer said that all was well with baby, and that i was 18 and a half weeks (which is 3 or 4 days less than what i originally thought) I just wanted to share my news with you all Any other mummies to be expecting boys????

Oh yay Mysti!!!
    Congratulations on finding out that you are having a boy!!! Boys are so much fun!!!

Congratulations Mysti...how exciting ...a little boy is on his way.

I have two little boys myself and like Lisa said they are so much fun!!

Congratulations on your little boy. I have one boy and another on the way in April. It is true. Boys are FUN !! Luke makes me laugh every day.

Congratulations Misty on your little man. I'm expecting a boy as well. I'm a little nervous about a boy but thrilled that we'll have a little man. Wish you well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Shontelle75 Guest

Hi Mysti,

I am not sure what I am having yet (find out in a week) but I have been having vivid dreams that it's a boy...however, I am due on the 20th of August too!

Shontelle

awwww, thanks for your comments everyone I can't wait for my little man to come into the world! Much Love 2 u all

Hey everyone,

How exciting. I have my ultrasound tomorrow. I had one at 12 weeks which was awesome, but am looking forward to this one as I am hoping to find out what I am having and hoping that it looks more like a baby this time (was still alien like at 12 weeks).