Thread: My little boy

Jessie_fitz Guest

Default My little boy

Went for my 20 week scan on weekend and saw bub (love seeing him move and seeing the little heart beat)i have cried both times, i think it is amazing and so reasuring!!!!!!Had a feeling from the start that we were having a boy as i have dreamt it a couple of times and the first thing to come out of my mouth was he, his etc, but I had to find out for sure as i didn't want to offend if bub was a girl!!! so we asked if they could find out (meanwhile Hub & myself said that if bub didn't want us to know (legs crossed) then that was fate and we would have to wait) but sure enough there was bub legs wide open and a boy!!!! - it was so funny cause the gentlemen said congrad it's a boy and Ben said "where, where - and we all turned to him and said well that's not his nose!hehehe. We have picked a name (Cooper James) and i must say that i'm getting pretty excited, yet i have so long to wait. Just curious did anyone else guess the sex of their bub?? we even did the ring test and it came out as Boy!

Jessie_fitz Guest

Thanks for the welcome Jelvie!

That's so cool how you just knew! and stuck with it. Too be honest i was getting sick of people saying - oh my you definietly have a girl belly - something about it starting from the top under my boobs (in my head i was saying yeah but that could well be cause im really short hehehe).

We guessed it, the Dr asked us before telling us what it was did we have an idea, we both said a girl which he agreed with.

Jessie_fitz Guest

Im sorry to hear about your loss Jelvie- that sure did send a shiver down my spine when i read that - how special and what a memory to tell your little one!!! i think some people just have that gift.

Myboy1806 Guest

Hi Jessie ,

Congrats about your little boy , I have to say i am in love with the name Cooper , that why i called my DS (now 18 months old ) Cooper very good choise in names.

I am pregnant with #2 and i am 23 weeks and 3 days so not far behind you.

lindie Guest

I am no help at all on this one..... I have never had a feeling at all...and 4th time around I am sure its a boy but nope its a little chicken so.....Pink all the way LOL

I was like you Jessie - I had a few dreams that bub was a boy & always said him he etc and at my 18 week scan I asked & sure enough - its a boy

Im the opposite. I knew my first two were boys and I was so sure this one was a girl. You know how you just get that gut feeling?? We had our scan the other day and we were told it was a boy..I was really quite shocked.

I have no gut feeling as to what bub is, yet im an expert on guessing the sex of everyone else's babies! My 'healer' told me that bubs doesnt want me to know which is why I have no feeling and i cant get a straight answer even on the ring tests, the ring just goes crazy in all directions LOL! So looks like this mummy will have to wait...

Well we aren't finding out but I am pretty sure I'm having a boy. No real reason - just the intuition you sometimes have. MOst people agree with me and the ring test said that too. Dh though thinks girl - he's quite positive so who knows! I know that I really won't care what it is but I think eventually I would love a girl. well I would love one of each really. Just have to wait and see!