Thread: Is this normal?

Default Is this normal?

Hi all,

I haven't really been active today, getting up from my desk a few times. But usually just sitting here typing away and I keep getting movement - or what I think is movement anyway. Just little pops or bubbles, does feel like a tiny kick would probably feel like but not sure.

Should it be this active???

Flossie, I think it would be perfectly normal to be getting a lot of movement. Especially since you are just sitting around and not really moving. I say enjoy it!! Cant wait until mine starts kicking..

yeah I know you are right but its just so different from other days where I have felt nothing and today its just been going all day! And its always in the same spot also.....in this one stretch of my stomach....maybe that is where the certain hand or foot has been all day.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Floss, after being really worried about my little bean not moving, I have noticed over the last day whenever I am sitting at the computer I have been feeling the bubbles, and yes it is little kicks or punches!

I am feeling mine right up the top of my uterus, and I do remember with No2 sitting at work was where I felt the most movement!

DS was extrememly active from 14 weeks, he didn't stop til a couple of hours before i pushed him out and he hasn't stopped since!

Sounds like movement to me. I have an anterior placenta, so my movements were buffered, but when I was at work sitting and relaxing, I initially felt popping sensation, but not every day. Now at 31 weeks, I feel it all the time If I remember rightly by about 22 weeks I was feeling movement just about every other day and from there on its been daily. Enjoy!
    Melissa

Thanks gals,

I love it for sure, but its really low down, its well under my belly button, sort of in the curve down (IYKWIM)???? Should it be that low? I just can't wait to see it on Monday and then I will know where it likes to sit LOL. I wish I could draw a diagram to pin point the exact place.....arghhhh there she goes again!!! Its been active all day