Thread: Normal or not?

motherduck Guest

Red face Normal or not?

Not sure if anyone can help for the last three to four days I"ve had the trots Not normal for me at all, Normaly while PG I go once a day (firm). Would it be different because there are two bubbas. If so I don't no how I'll go for another three months,Did anyone else have this problem?
    Jean

Not sure if it is a twin thing or not but I've noticed that I can go from one extreme to another now I am pregnant.

Yeah - me too.
    Its certainly worth mentioning to your carers to see what they think? They hopefully will tell you thats it depends on what you have eaten, and not anything else.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep the same thing happened in my pregnancy, from one extreme to the other, but definitely mention it to your dr or midwife if you're concerned.

Hi,

Yes, i am the same, can go from one extreme to the other in a day. Ive noticed that i am extremely food sensitive this pregnancy and things i eat will have me running to the toilet with bad wind and the runs, but its not food poisoning its just like an intolerance.

Hi, I am the same, in fact it is one of my main pregnancy symptoms
    My midwife says it's nothig to worry about unless you can't eat/drink without running to the loo, and just drink extra fluids

Yes, When i was preg, mine were always on the softer sometimes Diar side IYKWIM. Although i thought it had to be better than being constipated!

Since I became pg I've had slightly more liquid movements - actually, DH noticed that before I did, don't know when he became household poo analyser, but anyway - but not diarrhoea per say. But I am having 2-3 movements a day, compared to just the one, so I'm hoping that's as far as it goes.

Just remebered too, that whilst on Elevit, seemed to make it worse.

I have suffered form one extreme to the other, and I have read that both consitation, and the trots ar symptoms of pregnancy.

motherduck Guest

Thanks for the advice. Will talk to midwife soon or eat more broad beans it seems to do the trick.