Thread: Not feeling as hungry now?

Question Not feeling as hungry now?

Did anyone experience this? I've gone from being ravenous in the 1st trimester to a normal hunger now (15 weeks). Sometimes I don't even feel like eating particularly? I just find it weird that it changed so much?

Jan, I had the exact opposite happen to me! I didn't want to eat anything in the 1st tri, but now I have some days where I just can't eat enough!

I found that as I grew, I ran out of room to eat and by the third trimester I was only eating very small meals, but often.

Babushka Doll Guest

Im the same as you DisGirl - couldn't really eat anything in Tri 1 - NOW - im scoffing down anything in sight!!

Hi sweetpeajean!

Yes I hear you!!! I was soooo hungry in the beginning that all I thought about was food! I am now 14 weeks and not very hungry at all. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat as I feel like I should eat for bubs even though I don't feel like it.

Glad I'm not the only one. Maybe our appetites will return soon!

I was starving pretty much the whole way through, lol.

I've been having 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches for weeks now! Can somebody please tell me where the off-button is? And also, please can someone hide all the McDonalds. Quickly.

I used to eat 2 breakfasts, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea and dinner. Then i would have a bowl of cereal again at 9:30pm before sleep. So yes i ate alot, although my hunger has deminished a fair bit now, im lucky to eat brekky lunch and dinner! Please dont stress im sure your hunger will come back soon, if not your body will "tell" you what to eat!
    Enjoy.

Cool

I'm more hungry now than before (which isn't difficult!) but I'm finding that I'm having to force myself still to eat dinner - I'd rather have a large lunch or 2 than lunch & dinner.

I have a huge brekky (5 weetbix) then graze all day and then have a normal size dinner. I was alot more hungry in the first trimester though. Cheese and vegimite was my ultimate favourite food. I used to come home and cut off a chunk of cheese and slather it with vegimite. Now I just have a chunk of cheese, LOVE cheese!