Thread: Numbness in arms!!!!

tiamiami Guest

Default Numbness in arms!!!!

Hi Ladies.
    I was just wondering if anyone has numbness in there arms at any given time during the day or night. I do and have never had this before. It hurts like a B____. I am going to OB on Wednesday and will ask him but does anyone have a quick fix or some excercises maybe that may help........Please

I had this later on during my pregnancy with Tehya. You might find it's carpal tunnel syndrome. I had a gf who got it pretty bad and quite early on in her twin pg, so maybe it's something that can be more common for multiples?? Basically she ended up having to wear wrist supports pretty much day and night.

Some of the other girls might have some ideas for you. Mine was only quite mild and as I was nearer to the end I just perservered.

Hope you find a solution hun

def sounds like carpal tunnel. I had it with Kat and from very early on thanks to my job and it went after having Kat, however whenever I do a lot of stuff with my hands now it plays up and this winter had been HELL. But it improves with time so....

Yes it does sound like CTS - hope u can get something to help relieve ur pain

I get that alot, have done since about 10 wks pregnant and mine is also accompanied by pins and needles sometimes.

I just put up with it myself. No harm in asking though.