Thread: Numbness/Tingling Feeling In Foot

Default Numbness/Tingling Feeling In Foot

Hey all,

Over the past week and a bit ive noticed that my right big toe and second toe have felt a tiny bit of numbness, more like a mild pins and needles type feeling when i walk on it. Its ok to touch like with my hand, its not over numb that i cant feel anything, its just ever so slight, but i can really notice it when i walk bare foot.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced numbness or tingling feelings in their feet while pregnant. Not sure if its even linked to the pregnancy but im guessing it is as ive never had it before.
    DH has said he's had something similar before, something to do with the nerves?

Will mension it at mension it at my next midwife appointment though.

TIA

Hey Kellxx,

I used to get numb patches during and after pg. My Dr advised that it was just pressure on the nerves, but if you are worried, mention it next appt.

Hi there,

Ive had a similar feeling also with this just in the one foot. (Right one). It went on for about 3 days at various times during the day.I had it on the top ankle/joint region. But what i noticed is the veins in my feet have enlarged sliglty, so I believe its definately related to a combination of things, such as weight increase that our feet have to carry, and also blood pressure and circulation. Although its strange that one foot would 'act' this way?lol So I would keep it mind, and let the doc or midwife know when you go for your check next check up, just to keep things in check.

Mel

Thanks for your replies.

My numbness seems to have disappeared over the last day.. so will see how it goes. Though will definately mension it to my midwife this week at my appointment.

Thanks again.