Thread: OH my goodness - I am huge!

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Default OH my goodness - I am huge!

OK after having the last week stressing about the little being inside, I have been feeling a bit stretched the last couple of nights.

As I carry a bit of extra weight I thought that I would not be showing yet at all, but I think having on just given birth 10 months ago, my tummy has not gone bcak properly, cause I was just standing in the kitchen and thought I feel stretched and actually had a good feel of my bump, and realised that it actually was my bump - all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is huge!!!!

Congratulations on your bump! Can't wait to get mine, all part of the Glory of Motherhood LOL!

Relle your post made me laugh. I feel the same - HUGE. I have a couple of people say to me when are you due and when I told them I was only about half way through they looked a bit shocked LOL!! Its all good though - buit I must say I reckon I will have a bit of work to do once I have this baby to get back into shape. Oh well!!

Marydean, it is nice once you start to get a definable bump!

Jem, Back in shape - I wasn't in shape to begin with! roflmao!!!!!

I don't think any one else can tell, but I certainly can now!

Hey Relle, I was told that with subsquent babies you get bigger quicker than slow down towards the end. I'm hoping it's true anyway, I managed to avoid stretch marks with #1 I'd hate to bet so big this time round and get stretch marks galore. But I do love a big belly now And I think all pregnant bellies are beautiful, as I'm sure yours is too.

heheeh Thanks Mel - but sadly the stretch marks were there before the boys, they just made them worse! LOL

But you do have a beautiful belly!