Thread: ok...Clothes are not fitting! (A Whinge lol)

Default ok...Clothes are not fitting! (A Whinge lol)

Ok...here I am week 17 and not one pair of shorts can be worn in comfort!

Its a hot QLD day here in the South East.....and all my shorts have decided to be too small! Don't get me wrong I can wear them I just can't have the zipper done up!

Looks like its going to be a trip clothes shopping.

I am ordered some baby belts of ebay to hide some slightly unbuttoned zippers...but they aren't hear today LOL!

Looks like my third pg is becoming a reality fast! Just like my jobs of cleaning and washing dishes before 2.30 pm lol

Thanks for listening...JAC

I have my belly belts (the slides and the button), and one of those boob tube type waist bands to wear over my jeans, work pants, and 3/4 pants. Got a white and a black.
    Does the job for me.
    And pulled out some old shorts from my 'fat' days that are elactic waisted, that i wear around the house, baggy as, just hope no one shows up unexpected. Or, for just around the house, a long t'shirt (and shorts on hand in case someone shows up at the door!)

yep...I have the belly belts too...as well as the waist band thing...

Both of those are working pretty well...so hope they arrive soon!

Thanks for your support guys....For sure I hope they get here asap!! I think they will be great help and cheaper then having to replace my favourite denim 3/4 pants :>

Jac

Smile

My clothes became tight almost immediatly after falling pregnant. I have not worn my jeans since I was 8 weeks and I have already gone from a 12C in bras to a 14D! But I'm enjoying it, I knew I wouldnt be able to wear size 6 jeans forever and I'd happily give them up anyday to have a baby!

I'm also hitting that stage! Some clothes still fit, others I just can't stand the pressure of on my tummy.

I find the frustrating part is being too small for full on maternity clothes, but too big for my normal ones!! Argh! Can't win LOL. Luckily I have a whole range of clothes a size bigger than normal & they are really coming in handy right now!

summ_mum Guest

i know exactly how you feel! i too am 17 weeks and third pregnancy and living in the QLD heat. i have to keep un-doing the button on my shorts whenever i sit down... my husband laughs at me so much. i have the belly belt from last time but the smallest extension is actually too big at the moment! luckily i have one bigger pair of shorts which are doing alright at the moment... i haven't seen anywhere that have good maternity shorts either? any ideas?

Jacqui - Im 17wks too (edd 17 Aug) and nothing fits! I went on the weekend and bought 2 pairs maternity pants, a pair of jeans and two tops. Best thing I ever did, Im so much more comfortable now!

Yay at least in not the only one not fitting into my clothes

my smallest belly belt is still to big on some cloths, i find that just the waist band thing, and a good zip, helps to keep pants up thou. Some pants i can use it on the smallest slide, and others, mainly my cargos, i need the smallest belt, on the largest slide.
    And my mum brought me a couple of really nice maternity tops for summer - i dont think i will end up using them thou, as they are way to big still.