Thread: OK when does it normally start?

Unhappy OK when does it normally start?

The other night i woke up and did the whole toilet rush, and i noticed that my breasts heve started to leak. I thought i was dreaming (as i was half asleep) and dismissed it.
    Well this morn i was sitting on the comp and i felt wetness near my nipple. So i investigated and OMG it is leaking. So i wasnt dreaming after all! What the?
    I am only 15 weeks! Whats going on????

I think some people start leaking that early. I think a friend started at about 17 weeks.
    I haven't yet.

It happened to my sister, but I have never leaked. I guess it's just one of those things!

I started at 25ish weeks last time- this time I haven't started yet, but I am getting serious nipple pain at the moment, so I'm guessing something is beginning to happen.
    INvest in some nice breastpads

hehehe, one of my friends found out she was pregnant (6 weeks?) when her bb's started leaking whilst she was hugging her 18 month old! She got quite a shock! Perhaps the maternal feelings she had when hugging her son stimulated her milk?

Depends on the level of prolactin, a hormone produced in the brain that stimulates mils production. Yours is clearly up and ready to go! This can happen when you're not pg, and to men, but then it's a hormone imbalance that needs to be treated, whereas if you're pregnant then it's normal at whatever stage.

It started for me early on with Olivia.....around 17 weeks from memory...totally freaked me out. Then with Charlie it never happened at all, until I gave birth.....both times I had no issues with BF......

(This time round I haven't leaked yet either....)

With my DD i found that i was leaking after showers when i only had a few weeks to go. With my DS i didnt leak at all till he was born. So if i am guessing right, I may be having another DD! Lets hope hey.

This is my first and I started leaking noticably at 15 weeks too. Varies from person to person

LOL @ Anna! I love your I quit! I wish i could say that to my DS atm he has been waking at 5am lately. Im not a morning person at the best of times.....
    Well i havent leaked for a few days, but im glad to see that im not the only one who has leaked this early. Good luck with the labour.
    Jen