Thread: OMG what are you eating!!

Default OMG what are you eating!!

The past few week i seem to be coming up with some strange food combinations its stuff that would usually turn my stomach at the very thought of it but now it has a strange appeal. It seems that absolutely anything covered in chocolate is such a fantastic idea even if it is gherkins or pickled onions. My mum found me sitting on the kitchen bench (god knows how i got up there lol) yesterday with a spoon a jar of peanut butter a jar of gherkins some swiss cheese and a tomato i wasnt eating it all together though just a bit of this then a bit of that. I thought these strange combinations were myths created by hollywood but apparently they do exist.
    I have also become rather partial to watermellon juice which i dont usually like thanks to its bitty consistency but lately its pretty darn good.

Has anyone else come up with an odd combination like this?
    Have a great day
    Mel

pretty early on I had a craving for chocolate and cheese...together. It was delicious at the time, but only lasted a couple of days. Oh, and it had to be freddo frog chocolate. I think what made it even stranger was the fact that I don't normally like cheese!

Bel

angelique Guest

hehehe that is funny,

I have had no such cravings yet, i wonder why....

LOL - what a chuckle I had!!

Potato chips in ice cream is the wiredest thing I have craved!

Or is it, my little one craving them!!! mmm - well who ever it was i was soo over it!! Thank Goodness, cause the thought of it now, make me want to throw (TMI?)

Heheheh - good image of you sitting up ther like a little kid eating all your food..... hehehe

I haven't had any craving yet! I stopped eating chocolate but have now started again

I want some yucky craving so i can tell my kids about it.
    My mum was addicted to Orange tic tacs with me - she has never touched one since!

angel_eyes Guest

I haven't had any strange cravings yet, DH keeps asking me when it's going to start.

LOL @ all these different cravings.

I haven't really craved for anything strange, but I did crave for a while Hungry Jacks grilled chicken burgers. 8-[ I also went off chocolate for a while but now have gone back to it.

hey...

i dont think this was a craving but i a couple of weeks ago i started to think that tuna bake and peanut butter sandwiches would be a really really tasty idea...... i never got to actually making it as yet.

I loved anything with fruit in it. Loved pear sandwiches, lol. Also had a huge craving for KFC chips!

Ha Ha! it good too see im not the only one lol my main craving has been cola slurpies. and for some funny reason my DF has craved cheese in any form possible (he gets more symptoms of pregnancy then i do) and he had nausia in the mornings when i was in my first trimester i dont know if hes just wierd or if thats a common thing.
    Has anyones DF,DH,DP had cravings or symptoms?
    Have a great day
    Mel

My weirdest was on a sandwich Avocado, cheese and vegemite, plus it had to be toasted.

DoubleK Guest

I am yet to crave anything out of the ordinary, but i find myself being able to eat perhaps 7 chocolate biccies in a row rather than just the one! *naughty* lol

ROFL at you sitting on the bench Mellon!!! I got the funniest visual!! :smt043

I haven't had any real cravings though when I had morning sickness all I could eat was crumpets with cream cheese and all I could drink was Berry Ice Powerade!!! Since then I've had huge thing for cheese but that's not highly unusual any ways!!

And btw Linda - your little girl Emma Joy is just adorable. You have the best picture on you ticker!!

Awww - thanks so much Natalea

Jed Guest

I haven't had any weird cravings. Went through a patch eating loads of fruit but still injoy anything sweet. Haven't found anything that i've gone off yet - wish it was the sweets.

Jed