Thread: Oops!

Default Oops!

Ok, i just ate some soft serve ice cream, totally forgetting I wasn't meant to. Would the baby be ok? I'm really worried now 8-[

Tegan I would try not to stress too much. I had wendys thickshakes a bit in my pregnancy with Lachlan, forgetting about the soft serve LOL

Love

I totally freaked when I ate some Feta cheese when pg with Violet... all turned out ok... obviously. Try not to worry.

Tanya

Ooops indeed.... I am going to have to admit some big no nos! Had a McFlurry before remembering it was a no no - well that was the first time anyway... the second and third time I have no excuse for Shame on me!!! Everything has been fine though!

I wouldn't worry. Risks are really low and it is hard to remember everything when you've been so used to eating these things before. I've been naughty few times and don't even realise til next day and think oops not meant to!

I ate soft serves during preg, and soft cheeses, and you name it. I tried to be good, but sometimes you just forget! Also since eating soft serve, I've been told macca's is pretty safe anyway. everyone has eaten something they're not meant to. xo

I had the same as Kathryn when i was pg with Alex had a couple of Wendy's thickshakes.

I always eat feta cheese - I didn't know you weren't supposed to 8-[ . I also had a sundae last week - completely forgot about the soft serve icecream. With some of my other pg's I've eaten pavlova. I didnt know it had raw egg