Thread: PAIN that's getting worse!

Default PAIN that's getting worse!

I have this pain which is steadily getting worse tonight. It's right at the bottom of my ribs, right in the middle. I guess right at the bottom of my sternum if that makes any sense? It doesn't feel GI related, more like a pressure pain. It's getting quite uncomfortable!

Is this just another freaky pg thing?

Smile Take things easy

Ring your midwife if you are worried and put your mind at rest. Hope you are felling better soon.

Sez, can you describe the pain? All the discomforts I've had associated in that area have been either the baby sitting in a nasty spot, indigestion, or heart burn. Is it affecting your breathing at all? Have you tried adjusting your position?
    I hope it goes away soon for you. If you are concerned, do give the hospital you're booked into a quick buzz and speak to one of the mids. Or you could try nurse-on-call.

HTH

MG

Have you tried trying to shift bub, I find using all fours position is good when bub is being stubborn. I got a pain more to my left side rib from bubbas position like a stitch. Hope it goes away soon

I'm not concerned, just annoyed! I thought it might be some weird preggo thing. Looks like it's just a weird Sez thing!

I think it's worse when I'm sitting leaning forward, or not using good posture IYKWIM? I was leaning back on the couch just before and it lessened quite a bit. I really don't think it's GI related.

Who knows? Hopefully it will just disappear so I can get a good night's sleep and manage to work tomorrow (I'm a dental nurse, have to lean forward most of the day :eek: ).

Sez - sounds like it's bubs position then. All you can really do is be mindful of your posture as much as possible and encoraging bubs to shift position... I think there are some yoga poses that can help but as I don't do yoga I can't tell you anymore than that! But hopefully one of the lovely ladies on here who do Yoga can elaborate on that one for you. I hope bub moves soon so that discomfort eases!

MG

How it going, hope you are felling better.