Thread: Pains near hips? Stretching?

Question Pains near hips? Stretching?

Does anyone experience pain or rather uncomfortable feelings that come and go near each of the the hips? Kind of like a quick pulse or throb then nothing then it comes back later?

What did your stretching pains feel like?

Mine feel like a twinge, especially if I am squatting down to do something and then stand up, usually when I'm walking the dog I notice. I asked the m/w about it last time I was there and she said it's just ligament stretching. It can be a bit annoying! But doesn't usually last that long, I guess I notice mine near my hips, kind of down near my groin. Sorry, not sure if that helps at all!!

Yes it sounds like growing or stretching pains to me. They can take you by surprise sometimes, can't they?

Mine kind of feels like a slight stitch near my appendix scar and around my right hip.... i posted a similar question today...

and sometimes when i stand up to quick or ciough while lyingdown it grabs me like a leg cramp but goes away after a few seconds.. very annoying.

i think that is what it is anyway.

Babushka Doll Guest

I also suffer from these pains, they happend around the time there is a growth spurt happening! I get the same as you meegm, a stitch pain down low near my appendix. OUCH! But normal...

Cool - normal is good.

I get the pain down low near the groin too. I just went shopping for an hour (a delayed lunch hour) and boy did I feel it then. I find that I get it during walking and if I've been particularly busy or active. Or sometimes when I've been sitting in the same spot all day. I do worry, but I guess I'll get used to it! Thanks for letting me know you are having similar pains, it helps alot.