Thread: Possible Bleeding? (Poss TMI)

Default Possible Bleeding? (Poss TMI)

I am sure that this is nothing, but this morning, i went to toilet, (and not first morning wee) and there was a little bit of colour on my undies. I normally have a liner on during the day, but, hadnt got that far yet into my daily routine, so cant be 100% sure, but, i had light coloured pants on, and there was a defiante colour discharge on them.
    Is this normal? Should i panic, or just keep an eye on it for couple days?
    Have been feeling baby move and all, not as strong as i felt it on the weekend, but still a good couple times a day, and he/she does respond to cold water/lay down thing, so, even thou the movements have slowed, i am TRYING not to connect everything together, and come up with a worst case senario.
    And the last few mornings i have felt a little off colour, and tired, but have put that down to be so busy of late.

M2B try not to worry too much hun! Maybe keep an eye on it today and ring your OB if it continues- it might be an infection but then again it might be completely normal. Hope everythings OK

As for feeling off colour I've been the same over the last couple of days - I'd say we're just going through a growth spurt.

I would think is this completely normal. I know there have ben a few mums who have had bleeding/spotting etc.... throughout their pgs and everything is fine.
    I wold keep an eye on it and if it gets worse or you are truly concerned, call your Obs for their guidance.

Mum2bee
    Its normal. Small bleeds like you describe are common. Also are you sure it was blood. Your CM will probably be increasing by now

All good - have had to repeats - and was abit of blood, but have had nothing more since
    I feel soo so silly for panicking. I such a worrier!

Hunny - you worried me for a minute there - and dont feel silly at all...... if it was me i would be the same..... let us know how you are doing in our belly buddies thread...
    Luv meegm