Thread: preg symptons

maggie Guest

Default preg symptons

Hi, i am a little over 14weeks, and now that i am in my 2nd tri, i no longer feel PG. With the 1st 12 weeks i didnt have much m/s anyhow. which is not uncommon. but it all seems to go. I have had several scans, and i know that bubs is ok, and i have no reason for concern. My boobs are still sore and i am having a lot of the cervial preg mucus. but call me silly, but it would be nice to have more symptons , then i defi know that it is still remaining to be ok...

PS- Yes i am paranoid, anyone else like this?????????????

yes i seem to have the pregnancy paranoia also. i am 20 weeks and still have days when i think something has gone wrong in there, but other days i know everything is ok. just try not to worry about it. i think to myself, when or if i start to have negative pregnancy symptoms like 'cramping, bleeding etc' then i will worry. even then though those symptoms dont necessarliy mean anything bad. the scary thing is, once our babies are born we have a life time of worry ahead of us!! ARGH!

I know what you mean. I am almost 23 weeks and there are days that I dont "feel" pregnante. the only time I remember Im pregnante is when the baby starts to move (- you may not be up to this yet but just wait it will happen) of when my belly hits the counter when i reach for some thing.
    try not to worry and enjoy what is happening

Hey there,
    Pregnancy for me is kinda hard to get a hold of as i have had hardly any symptoms whatsoever... apart from tiredness. There was a few afternoons early on i felt nausious but that was it. All i have to go by is my original tests and my dating ultrasound at 5 weeks, 4 days. Even though my tummy is slowly getting a little bigger, to me, that could happen if i wasnt pregnant. I just try to keep reminding myself that i havent had a period and i was pregnant 10 weeks ago, so i guess i must still be? My next scan is in 3 weeks on Thursday.. counting down the days i tell ya.. need that extra reassurance!
    I totally know what you are going through!

There is a second trimester pregnancy syptoms sticky here

I totally agree, I am coming up to 16 weeks and feel like all my symptons have gone too and also that my tummy doesn't seem to be growing that fast either. I am having a 16 week scan next Monday so can't wait to see bubs and make sure all is going as should be....