Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The return of the hairy tummy!

Gotta love the "fuzzy wuzzy happy trail" I was so shocked, when pg with DS my belly got it's own fur coat LOL and DF made fun of me, said I was hairier(sp?) than him
    Personally can't stand dreadies normally so to me belly dreadies would just look icky hehe

Melinda Guest

PMSL @ combs, perms, waxes and belly dreadies!!! heheheeee!!!

When we find out whether we're having a girl or a boy, I might have to buy a nice pink or blue ribbon to tie up my belly 'do' with LOL!!!

Talking Hilarious!

OMG ROFPMSL....

I noticed the extra hair earlier on in my PG. I have got it all over my belly and my thighs and other 'bit's have decided to grow some extra hair as well!!! I have been so paranoid about it!!! In fact just last week I used a mousse on my belly to get rid of all the hair!! I waxed the rest but my belly is a little sensitive at the this stage!!

DP thought it was hilarious as well... men!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Ooooooh good idea Mel, in the mean time you could use green or yellow

skyelar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya
    You know what they say about extra hair growth!! OWT says you are having a boy!

Tanya
    Hadn't heard that one...my tummy is hairy this time round but wasn't with my DD!

Melinda Guest

Lea - IKWYM about the other bits too!!! Eeek!!!

spreckemily Guest

Red face Hairy Belly means having a boy??

Well it may be true?? With my DD I didn't get the hairy belly, but with my DS on the way I have a lovely thick "snail trail" as my DH so eloquently calls it!!

It really grosses me out!! I am the type of girl who has to remove hair every day unless I'm really sick. I hate having hairy legsetc... Even in winter!!

LMAO.... now who can do french plaits?

Melinda Guest

ah ha hehehe!!! This is a real crack up!!! I think we'd make a few bucks for the Leukaemia Foundation judging by this thread!

LOL Spreckemily - I often find myself having a bit of a winter coat on the legs! Eeek!

My tummy got so bad with Ben, i waxed too... So embarrasing, especially because everyone asks to see your belly and touch it... No way was that happening with me!
    Mind you, my leg hairs grew slower.. So I was lovin that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12