Thread: Something doesn't feel right~

Default Something doesn't feel right~

OK I am only 13 weeks and 3 days along and soemthing just don't feel right to me. This is my sixth child and I never felt this so early on with any of the others.

When I walk I feel this bulging feeling, you know that heavy feeling you get at around 5 months preggers. It also causes lots of sharp pains up the private area. It's driving me mad cause I have 6 months to go yet! It can't be right, it feels like I am further alo9ng but that is absoluitley impossible, or feels like there are two in there but thats impossble too as I had a scan done at 8 weeks preggers.

Can anyone give me any help on this. I will be seeing my doctor next Monday.

Going insaine here!

Soul,
    I don't really know what to say, except that you should perhaps trust your instinct... go speak to your Dr or midwife.
    I will have my fingers crossed for you that everything will be perfect
    Lisa

I would go and see your dr to to get some ressurance. Good luck.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Definitely go and get checked out, if you feel something is not right go with it. Atleast if everything is fine you will know for sure.

mum5boys Guest

Soul, its probably nothing to worry about but get it checked out for your own peace of mind.
    Take Care
    Michelle

I don't feel it's adanger thing, maybe my tummy is really weak or soemthing. Michelle do you feel it at all like that? Mind you I am only just getting out of the house and walking cause I have had MS so severe I hadn't left the house in like 6 weeks!

Hi,

I am having my 5th baby and i have found this pregnancy i have gotten a lot of things i have never had in previous pregnancies.

I feel really heavy and like things might fall out at times too. Also things started alot earlier this time than what they have done before. Like me showing, my sciatica starting and my back getting sore, BH, heartburn etc. Things that werent even going on when i was having my 4th baby but they are this time. I must say its been a bit of shock as im used to things being a certain way.

But if its really worrying you i would go and get checked out for sure.

kristi14 wow you explained it so well and yes what you said about how you feel is exactly what I feel, omg I was so happy to read what you said cause it's exactly what I have experienced as well. Thank you so much for that amybe it is all normal after all as I only feel it when I go on a long walk, mind you just moving aorund the house I feel much bigger this time around and soo heavy in the tummy and lower tummy it's not funny!

~Emma~ my last kiddo is turning three years old just weeks before they baby is due! He is two and a half right now.

I think all is normal and I am just more stretched from the five live children before and two angels in heaven as well so all up I have been pregnant 8 times in all.

HI Soul,
    This is my 9th pregnancy and I have four live children. I hear you Sister!!!!
    I always say I feel like somethings gonna fall out. I know my pelvic floor is fine. I seem to get aches where I havaen't had them before and sore lower back. Indigestion is a real treat - tummy already. I can feel my fundus now - I think I am only 9 weeks and 4days but my obs believes I am 10 weeks. So, it is pretty early to feel the fundus though not unusual in multi gravidas! I think what you describe sounds within the realms of normal - just get it checked out next time you see your care provider.

Hi Flowerchild, you know that is my user name on another baby site!

AMEN TO YOU! You get me!~

So you are only one behind me and know exactly how it feels, and I was feeling it all at 9 weeks too!I am scared to think what it will be like in another 3 months time! Scary!

My fundus already reaches my belly button , well almost not far off, I swear to God there are two in there!