Thread: Something's wriggling!!!

catherine Guest

Default Something's wriggling!!!

I finally felt a little person moving inside my belly last night, and now he/she is going crazy!! I'm just sitting on the couch with a big smile.....it's the best feeling ever! Hubby is very jealous and feels like we're keeping secrets from him already :nana:

Yay Catherine! I can't wait for that to happen to me!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Wow....that's great, it is such a fantastic feeling....Enjoy the journey!

Oh Catherine how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!
    I remember the first time i felt my dd...it was so sudden i yelled out loud - hahaha. I felt incredibly amazed and excited - what an awesome creation and gift a baby is...to think that's a little human being u r growing!!! Congrats hun and enjoy

YAY Catherine. There is no better feeling in the world than feeling those little movements and feeling them getting stronger each week. Sharing them with your other half is so special too and I am excited for you that soon that will happen too. I still remember when I first felt Kat move. I was at work and the lady from the kitchen was standing next to me talking in her VERY loud voice. I felt the bubble run from that side to the other like she was running away from the loudness. I had this amazed look on my face and the girls at work knew straight away what had happened! It was soooo exciting! Enjoy every kick and nidge you get because it's over far too soon!

Isn't it great? Congrats to you! Its even more exciting the first time DH gets to feel the kicks from the outside, and then even more special when he can see the movements.