Thread: In Soooo Much Pain

Unhappy In Soooo Much Pain

Guys i have this intense pain just in my left shoulder it hurts like hell!!!! In fact i am almost crying over it!!. Has anyone had this?? And is it pregancy related? I have never had this! Soooo painful that i was up all last night!!!!

Owies...well I can think of all sorts of possible causes, but perhaps get to a doc/physio/one-of-those-types-of-people and see what it is and what they can do for you..

I could speculate for ages, but I don't know what's wrong, so yeah, go and ask a pro what you can do to relieve the pain is my advice.
    All the best, hope it stops hurting soon!

What type of pain is it? Like a muscle ache or something? Id get something similar but havent had it for ages and wasnt pregnant. My thoughts is it was that i slept on it the night before funny, like the others have said.. but id see my doc just incase if i were you... better to be safe than sorry.
    Hope it feels better soon

I have heaps of issues with relaxin. The lovely pregnancy hormone which relaxes your muscles & tendons. I tend to have immense pain when I sleep funny or crocked or anything & often have had to resort to the physio for some relief. Good luck!

Well guys i think i have the answer to why the shoulder pain, i have heaps of fluid comming out of my breast, i guess i am getting ready for milk production, i have read that you can get shoulder pain when this happens!!

There is something else that can cause shoulder pain while pg or in labour?? I remeber getting a sharp stitch like pain in my shoulder after I gave birth (like the day after) and being told that was because of.......................... dam pg brain! can't remember anything!! It wasn't anything serious what ever the cause was...