Thread: Stress Levels

Default Stress Levels

Hi Everyone

I've been under a high amount of stress lately and I'm concerened about how that is effecting bubs? I've done some research and it's actually quite frightening but I'm not sure what to believe and what not too. By high levels of stress I've had the following:
    Stress induced headaches/miagranes, vomitting, low concentration levels, no appetite etc
    Does any one know anything about this or know of a place where I could find out?

Thanks so much.

angelique Guest

Lea

I have read in my pregnancy book that high stress levels over a long period of time is not good for the baby. Have you tried some meditation or something to help with your stress? Is it work in general?

u should ask your OB for more information. They would be the best bet I think

I haven't really seen or spoken to anyone about it yet. It's not work related at all - my DP & I are basically half way through a break up. It's impossible to avoid the stress though I am doing my best to minimize the impact of it all. My next appointment is January 4th so I'm checking in with them next.

angelique Guest

I am really sorry that you are going through a break up. I hope it all gets better for you soon.

xxxooo